This is the carrot based smoothie that’ll keep you ready for a hot summer’s day.
This smoothie goes well with summer days and summer days go well with this smoothie…What more can I say? It’s nourishing, refreshing and really tasty. It’s like a shot of energy, straight to your core.
Poppy seeds have a wild earthy flavour and I love adding them to my smoothie bowls. They also have a good amount of calcium and minerals, so if you are looking for new toppings for your bowls just make sure you try them!
If you’re craving more recipes with carrots check my Carrot Petit Gateau
- 1 carrot
- 1 apple
- 1 teaspoon of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of coconut butter
- ¼ cup of milk (almonds milk, cow's milk,..)
- a few tablespoons of your favourite granola (you can try my Tropical Granola) /peanut butter/coconut/poppy seeds
- Wash and cut the apple and the carrot.
- Place them on the blender and pulse with the remaining ingredients for a couple times.
- To make the peanut butter, blend your peanuts for 3-4 min, until smoothie.
If you like to plan ahead make the smoothie in the morning and store it in the fridge for a later snack.