It smells divine around my place. There’s a creamy pumpkin baked oatmeal with pecans coming out of the oven….Hello Autumn!
You need to have this recipe on your Autumn bucket list! There are lots of great things about Autumn but this baked oatmeal smashes everything…
Pumpkin is in season, oat you’ve got to have it all year long and the PECANS? It’s impossible to forget those.
Red, orange, brown! All Autumn colours remind me of this recipe … so rich, beautiful and vibrant. And… don’t you miss being in front of the fireplace with a warm cup of tea? I do!
C’mon! Look at this beautie! No misunderstandings ⇒ Autumn is really HERE to stay!
Don’t forget to make my Creamy Pumpkin Pie mousse (no oven included and supremely delicious!).
- 1 teaspoon of flaxseeds + 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 cup of rolled oats or old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup of pumpkin purée
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup or honey
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1/4 of water
- pumpkin pie spices (ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, etc-..)
- 2-3 tablespoons of chopped pecans
- Extra: 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Preheat the oven to 180º (350F).
- In a large bowl, mix the flaxseeds with the water and set aside for 4-5 min (it should get an eggy consistency).
- Then, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a baking dish and cook in the oven for 30-35 min. Enjoy.
- It lasts 3-4 days on the fridge!