Cheap and easily portable, these energy bites are a dream combo of peanut butter, cranberries and chocolate chunks!
Some days are just so stressful that there’s just no time to slave in the kitchen. Don’t you agree? That’s why this recipe couldn’t be more perfect!
It calls for simple, protein-packed ingredients without added sugar. You can freeze these balls and enjoy them for a late snack or simply keep them in a zip log bag on the fridge!
To make these no-bake chewy balls you’ll only need to blend these ingredients:
- peanut butter
- dried cranberries
- shredded coconut
- chocolate chunks if you have a sweet tooth like me!
Needing a break and having a last minute craving! Roll them up and take a look at the recipe.
Have you already subscribed my Newsletter? If not, do it!
* indicates required
- 3/4 cup of dried unsweetened cranberries (or raisins or a mix of both of them)
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons of natural peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons of rolled oats
- 4 tablespoons of water
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients and process until well incorporated.
- Spread the mixture into a square pan, cover with a lid or foil and refrigerate until harden or overnight. Slice into bars or roll some balls with the mixture. I usually freeze mine and take two at a time for a later snack in the afternoon (they unfrozen during the morning, really quick). I just had one and they're always so tasty!