My blog was recently nominated for Liebster Award by https://adventuresofara.wordpress.com/. First of all, thank you so much for nominating me! Her blog is all about her travelling experiences, some delicious Korean food ideas and a pinch of fashion. Make sure you take a look!
For those you have never heard about the Liebster award, Liebster is a German word, meaning dearest or beloved. The idea behind it is to discover and expose new blogs. I instantly loved the idea and I knew I had to participate too.
Let’s go (Lass uns gehen!)
10 facts about me:
- Favourite hobby: I love watching Netflix (Friday night + sofa = perfect!);
- Peanut Butter lover.
- My family makes me laugh all the time.
- Can’t live without my body pump lesson fix twice a week.
- I want to become a lawyer someday.
- My favourite colour is purple … (and red…I kinda love all colours though!)
- Always in the mood for cooking (or baking…)
- I’m addicted to timetables and lists.
- I love writing.
- I want to travel to every single country in this World!
Answered questions from my nominator:
- I started my blog a few months ago. My first blog post was this one.
- What I love about blogging is that I can mix the four things that I love: cooking, writing, photography and healthy living.
- I think I have a huge passion about writing. Cooking and baking is my way of sharing that. I believe I’ll always want to try new recipes and write about them because I have so much fun doing it. As long as I have the time to do it, I sure will!
- I try to update my blog twice a week.
- I consider myself a fun blogger. So, even if I’m writing about food or health I like to combine funny quotes, song lyrics and make it fun and edgy!
- The greatest failure was this really weird banana bread. Totally raw on the inside and tasted like a mixture of dirt and cinnamon. Awful! Then, I remembered…Flour? I forgot the flour. Since that day, I’ve been more focused while cooking and I try my best to avoid silly mistakes.
- Next year, I would love to continue blogging and connect with other bloggers and learn more about fitness and health. I hope I can experiment more in the kitchen with new ingredients. That’s fun and challenging but so time consuming! You have to embrace defeat sometimes…Oops!
- Ten years from now, I want to be more confident about myself, dedicate more time to family and friends and enjoy the little things in life. By then, I expect to have finished my degree and have an exciting career ahead of me.
One blog I love:
I’m a big fan of https://thatgreenoliveblog.wordpress.com/. Olivia is a New Zeeland food blogger that shares her passion for a veggie packed diet (plant-based food)! Her recipes are truly healthy, yet nutritious and fun. Her photos are also amazing, so make sure you check her instragram https://www.instagram.com/thatgreenolive/.
My 12 Nominees (rules below!)…
I’ve been nominated. What I need to do?
- Write a post: thank the person who nominated you; link to their blog; talk a little about it.
- Upload the Liebster image to your post of sidebar (or display it as a widget on the side bar).
- Answer the 10 questions you’ve received (questions below).
- Provide 10 random facts about you.
- Write a small text about one of your favourite blogs and provide links.
- Pick 5-10 newer bloggers and nominate them (link to their site – they must have less than 200 followers).
- Prepare 10 questions for your nominees (whatever you feel, any subject!).
- Contact the bloggers you nominated, let them know everything and ask if they want to be a part of it too!
Questions for my nominated blogs:
- If you could be anywhere right now, where it would be?
- Describe yourself in three words?
- What’s your favourite dessert?
- For you, what’s the most beautiful place in the whole world?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What is your worst fear?
- What makes you smile each and every time?
- What’s your nightmare in the kitchen?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What are your goals for 2018?
Subscribe to my blog to be the first to receive my healthy recipes (free recipe + printable recipe card)!