This is a single serving recipe and guess what?
- It’s made on a microwave.
- It’s good for you (no refined sugar, no refined flour, but rich in fiber and antioxidants).
- It’s mouthwatering and oh!…so addictive!
This recipe is simple, fruity and a firework of textures and flavours. I’m a big fan of blueberries but you can try this recipe with strawberries or raspberries. It’s up to you: choose your favourite fruit or the one you have at hand. Either way, it’s like having the whole world in your hand…so precious and unique!
The one and only glossy finish… the GLAZE!!
Sweet, thick with a beautiful reddish colour…Both frozen or fresh fruit will do the trick.
This recipe will turn your breakfast upside down. Of course you can enjoy it as a dessert too! If you want to upgrade it, serve it with the same vanilla ice cream that I’ve used to make the ⇒Chunky Ice Cream Sandwiches. It will be an amazing way to complete a wonderful meal.
- 5 tablespoons of oat flour
- 5 tablespoons of milk (almond milk, cow's milk..)
- 1-2 tablespoons of honey (maple syrup or date syrup)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil or coconut oil
- ¼ tablespoon of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of blueberries
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Extra: 1 teaspoon of any sweetener (honey, muscovado sugar, maple syrup)
- shredded coconut/seeds/chocolate chips/more blueberries
- In a small pot, pour the water and the lemon juice. Add the blueberries and bring to a boil for 8-9 min.
- When the fruit is softened, strain it and combine it with the coconut oil. Set aside and add the discard solids to a separate bowl.
- Mix in the oat flour, the milk, the honey and the vanilla.
- Put a glass on the middle of your bowl or mug to create the ring shape. Microwave it 1-2 m.
- Gently remove the cake from the bowl/mug (scrape the sides with a knife), and dip in the icing!
- I've never tried this recipe on the oven.
- Send me some pics if you try this goodness!