If I were a pancake…..I’d be this one!
Orange, hot and fluffy!
There are breakfasts that are worth waking up for….This is one of them. Go ahead and grab your blender!
Ummm…what a smell. I know you will enjoy the sweet aroma that flows in the air…. It’s irresistable!
It’s a single serving recipe but you will have to double (or triple!) it because all your family will be around the table in a second…no kiding!
These pancakes are a boost of energy and they are so easy to prepare! If you try it send me some pics!
- ⅓ cup of oat flour (plus one tablespoon)
- ⅓ of milk (almond milk, cow’s milk..)
- 1 egg
- ½ a carrot
- a teaspoon of date syrup (honey works too)
- a pinch of cinnamon
- ¼ tablespoon of baking soda
- shredded carrots and coconut
- a dash of honey
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender or a food processor.
- Pour about ¼ cup batter onto the griddle.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on low heat until bubbles begin appearing on the pancakes.
- Flip and cook for about 2 minutes more and keep going until you finish all the batter.
Fresh-baked PANCAKES! Don’t forget the toppings……they’re the best!