Oh CARAMELS…..Soft and chewy with a few sesame seeds along the way!
Needing something easy to carry every now and then on your handbag? Take these caramels! Easy, mess free…just wrap it up and enjoy.
It’s a piece of cake recipe to make on your blender or food processor with dates, macadamia nuts, sesame seeds and a few more basic ingredients.
Everyone needs a bit of sweetness in their lives. Do you have a sweet-tooth? Thank goodness, I’m not alone! If you’re like me and you have lots of sweet cravings, take a risk and try these. I literally take them everywhere… school, gym, shopping. I know once you try them, so will you! When you taste these you will notice how impressive the natural sweetness from the dates is. If you have never tried macadamia nuts discover more about them below! ⇓
Learn more about macadamia nuts:
They are packed with energy, proteins and healthy fats. Macadamia nuts don’t carry cholesterol too and provide nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are truly essential for our healthy and well being.
Craving more date recipes? Try these ones:
Subscribe to my newsletter and receive my daily recipes and tips!
- 1/2 cup of macadamia nuts
- 1 cup and 1/2 of fresh dates
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 3 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Blend all the ingredients.
- Wrap the dough with cling film and let it cool in the fridge for 15-20 min.
- Remove from the fridge and cut the caramels into small squares.
- Cut squares of wax paper and gently wrap the caramels (twist the ends!) Enjoy..:)
- Store the caramels in a container in the fridge .