You love jelly, you love chia … I’ve got your answer! There’s no way you won’t adore this gelatinous squad.
I love creative (a bit crazy!) recipes that make you feel almost anxious to eat them, so today I decided to show you a bold chia pudding.
And … No excuses too! With just a few ingredients you can take care of your breakfast, afternoon snack or dessert…It’s healthy, balanced and filling! Let’s fiber up your day in a delicious way! Learn more about chia here ⇒ HEALTHY PANTRY
Always keep an eye on your jelly:
- Make sure it’s the natural type;
- Without any conservatives;
- Without sugar;
- Without food coloring;
I’ve used the strawberry flavour, but pick whatever you like! What’s your favourite?
Got some extra gelatin? Then try my ⇒ Dark Cherry Panna Cotta !
Can’t wait to see all your colourful jelly masterpieces! Subscribe to my newsletter and receive a free recipe + recipe card.
- 1 packet of powder gelatine (you're favourite flavour -15 g)
- 1 greek yogurt (120 g - or vegan yogurt, vanilla yogurt...)
- 1 tablespoon of chia chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon coconut butter
- extra: 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract or 1 teaspoon of honey
- toasted coconut and macadamia nuts
- To make the gelatine: follow the instructions in your box and put it on the fridge.
- To make the chia pudding: combine all the ingredients and let it set overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Take the jelly out of your fridge and gently spoon the chia pudding!
- Garnish with toasted coconut and cherries