Surround yourself with great people and GOOD COOKIES! Hell, yeah!
Hazelnut cookies full of superfoods…Such an easy recipe with a touch of coconut oil, honey and quinoa flour!
They’re so velvety and the flavour of the hazelnut imparts an incredible rich wild aroma.
I’m crazy about cookies, the ones I bake, of course! Healthy and delicious….these are no exception! Pair them with some pink roses and create a supper chewy kick and they’ll get even prettier.
4 reasons to get crazy about these cookies:
- They’re healthy ⇒ low in sugar and bad fats, high in fiber!
- It’s a speedy cookie recipe ⇒ made in just a few minutes!
- It looks like they were made in sweet HEAVEN!
- You’ll love trying quinoa flour ⇓
Why use quinoa flour?
Quinoa is a great source of nutrients, vitamins, minerals, fiber and protein! It contains high amounts of quercetin and also a specific antioxidant called flavanoid, which plays a massive role in the prevention of cardivascular diseases and cancer. It makes a nice variation from the whole-wheat flour because it has a deeper wholesome flavour. So…Ready? Prepare, whisk, BAKE!
Subscribe to my newsletter!
- 1/4 cup of milk (see notes)
- 4 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 4 tablespoons of chocolate hazelnut butter (recipe below)
- 1/2 cup of quinoa flour
- 1/4 cup of rice flour
- 1/4 tablespoon of baking soda + 1/4 tablespoon of baking poder
- 1/2 cup of hazelnuts (see notes)
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 180º(350F) and line a non-stick cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, beat the coconut oil and the honey.
- Add the hazelnut butter and the milk and mix again. Finally, pour in the flour with the baking soda and baking powder.
- Use a teaspoon to make small scoops of the mixture and place them apart on the cookie sheet. Bake the cookies for 15 min until golden brown and CRISPY!
- You can use any kind of milk (dairy or not).
- Make my healthy hazelnut butter recipe or use the one you have in hand!
- Toast your hazelnuts for a richer flavour!