Where there’s tea, there’s a smoothie! A tea bag is full of surprises … you never know how it’ll end up!
What’s in this smoothie? The key ingredients are tea, spinach leaves and apples! It’s a blissful Earl Grey infused smoothie.
Here’s my little tricks to make smoothies even greater (step up your game and be edgy!):
- add some fat and protein ⇒ almond butter, coconut butter, coconut oil, peanut butter (my all time favourite!)
- add extra-flavour ⇒ lemon juice, vanilla extract, ginger or cinnamon!
- add seeds (fiber!) ⇒ chia seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds or poppy seeds…
- Always use fresh ingredientes.
Spinach leaves, tea, fruit…What a hell? I totally get if you’re a bit intrigued and wary about this recipe. At first sight I was too! It looks odd mixing tea, vegetables and fruit all together in a glass but you’ll see that it’s delicious and you won’t even notice the greens. Now, I can’t skip a week without having one and you’ll too!
Wanna receive a free exclusive recipe? Stay tuned.
- 1 Earl Grey tea bags + 1/2 cup of water
- 3 tablespoons of Greek yogurt (or your favourite flavour)
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves
- 1 apple
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- seeds (I've used sunflower seeds and chia)
- Prepare the tea with the boiling water. Let it steep for 3 minutes.
- Wash and cut the spinach leaves in small pieces.
- Add all the ingredients to your blender! SMOOTHIE!
- See my tips above the recipe to give a punch of flavour to your smoothie!