It’s cosy, satisfying and oh soooo good!
The peach season started and I’ve no doubt that the best way to celebrate it is with this oatmeal!
There are 4 types of oats: steel-cut oats, old-fashioned oats, instant oats and quick-cooking oats. In this recipe, I’ve used the old-fashioned oats which cook very quickly and still hold their texture and shape while baking. They are similar to the quick cooking oats. If you’re looking for a much quicker version of oatmeal for a busy morning, look here ⇒3 min Blackberry Oatmeal
Shredded Coconut is one of my favourite toppings. It matches perfectly with the peach and gives that authenticity and chewness….You know what I mean!
Coconut Covered Peach Oatmeal
- ½ cup of quick oats
- ½ cup of milk (cow’s milk, almond milk)
- ⅓ cup of water
- 1 peach
- ⅓ cup of shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon of coconut butter
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Cut up peach slices into small pieces.
- Blend the peach, the shredded coconut and the coconut butter on a blender or food processor for 1-2 min (high-speed). Place it on a separate bowl.
- Bring the water and the milk to a boil and add the oats. Keep mixing for 5-6 min, until it gets super creamy. Then add the the peach mixture and stir.
- Serve it with more coconut sprinckles!