A cup of tea and biscuits is everything, isn’t it?
These biscuits are so damn good… chewy, hard and crunchy! With the perfect size these biscuits will make you want to snack all the time…
Almond flour and coconut flour get together and have a blast. They unite all the elements and give the biscuit that edgy charisma! But, do you really want to know what makes these biscuits so terrific? My best kept secret….They’re made with whole cane sugar and beets. It’s an unsual combination but I guess it’s what makes them so delicious…. Here’s the dough!!
- 6 tablespoons of coconut oil
- ½ cup of whole cane sugar
- 6 tablespoons of milk (almond milk or cow’s milk)
- ½ cup of almond flour
- ⅓ cup of coconut flour
- ⅓ of a beetroot
- 5 tablespoons of water
- Start by mixing the melted coconut oil and the cane sugar in a bowl (you can use a tablespoon to mix).
- Next, incorporate the milk and the flours and stir again.
- Blend the beetroot and the water on a blender.
- Divide the dough in two and add the beetroot to one half.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet and pat into a flattened log (you can cut the biscuits in slices before baking or after baking like the Italian ones).
- Bake for 10-11 min, until they have a lightly browned colour. Let cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes.