Every Blondie needs a raspberry and a blueberry by
her side! Don’t you agree?
A few days ago I started having these flashes about a beautiful dessert bar with a raspberry swirl….So out of a hundred ideas I finally picked one!
Well, the begining was a bit bumpy…I forgot the eggs! Thus I had to come up with an eggless blondies recipe. Quite a challenge! After a few minutes of distress I made a few adjustments and they couldn’t be better.
You will see…..It’s easy to love them!
⇒ extra creamy
If you ask me, you really should try this recipe. You know what they say……
If it looks good, it is good!
- 5 tablespoons of coconut oil
- ½ cup of cane sugar
- ½ cup of milk (almond milk or cow’s milk)
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice (you can add lemon zest if you like it)
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 tablespoon of whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons of rice flour (white flour or brown flour)
- ½ cup of blueberries
- ½ cup of raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease a small baking pan (18 cm) with coconut oil or olive oil.
- Whisk the coconut oil and the cane sugar in a bowl.
- Add the milk and the lemon juice and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- In a separate bowl mix the flours and pour them into the wet ingredients bowl.
- Place the raspberries and the blueberries in a blender with 2 tablespoons of water (it doesn’t need to be completely blended.. I love feeling the pieces.)
- Use a butter knife/fork to swirl the mixtures together.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes (do the toothpick test and if it comes out clean it’s ready!
- Let it cool for 10 minutes and put in the fridge until serving time (that is the key for a moist texture!)