Your ultimate Banana Dream has finally come true and it’s healthy, easy and truly tasty!
Have you ever thought of combining the 3 things you most love in a mug? Well, I have!
- It’s a cake (for breakfast!!)
- It has bananas….
- You can make it in less than 2 min….
You only need a few ingredients…..Go get your mug!
I usually make this recipe for breakfast and it’s really filling …the cake is exactly how it’s suppose to be – dense and firm! I added some peanut butter on top, if you like it do it to!
Learn more about bananas:
It’s a superfruit and it’s loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants (as beta-carotene)….One banana a day helps your heart function and establish your blood pressure… Start peeling guys!
It’s simple, no-weird ingredients and you’ll love every bite!
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of oat flour
- 1 teaspoon of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of date syrup/honey
- ¼ tablespoon of cinnamon
- ¼ tablespoon of baking soda
- Blend all the ingredients on high speed for 1-2 min.
- Pour the mixture into a mug and place it on the microwave for 1-2 min.
It’s ready! Just a little something to cheer up your morning!