These easy healthy triangles are intensely chewy, moist and infused with citrus and almonds…
It’s a delicious triangle kinda day! Beeeeep… ⚠️ Almond overdose detection!
I wish I had discovered this recipe a long time ago! They’re are so addictive, almost like a blondie but not exactly a real blondie! Whatever, I’m getting confused… let’s just called them chewy almond citrus triangles. Or think of it like an orange flavored fudge with an intense almond breeze.
You can also find more delicious recipes here ⇒ https://www.recipelion.com/
I think today is going to be one of the coldest days of the year, and laziest too! It’s freezing cold and I’m with the largest sweater I have. Oh yeahh! I’m just following to the letter the typical winter status: cup of tea on one hand, book on the other hand, and stretch legs by the fireplace. As you may guess, I don’t have a lot of plans for today but I’m gonna stick with these 3 amazing goals:
- Cuddle on the sofa.
- Watch as many series as I possibly can (no kidding!).
- Make another batch of my chewy almond citrus triangles!
Not bad, right? What’s your favourite winter crush?
Want a free healthy recipe + printable recipe card? Subscribe to my newsletter!
- 2 cups of almond meal
- 1/2 cup of oat flour
- 1/4 cup of whole cane sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 3/4 cup of orange juice + lemon zest
- 3 eggs
- chopped almonds
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC(350F) and line a squared pan (20cm x 20 cm).
- In a stand mixer, beat in the oil and sugar together. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, and add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 30 min until the surface is golden brown (do the toothpick test too!).