Aloha Snack Squares!!! They are 100% natural, high in fiber and overly delicious.
These wholesome squares are an ultra-special snack : easy to make, gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan. They are so chewy and charge with the sweet power of the apricots ….
To keep the sugar and energy levels balanced you should snack a couple of times during the day. You don’t need to eat large portions: an apple here, some nuts there and when you crave something sweet and fulfilling, you try one of these squares!
Here’s the recipe that proves that healthy snacks don’t have to be fruit all the time. There are so many creative alternatives you can choose from!
These squares are deliciously satisfying and they give you that stamina you need.
They are made with real ingredients that are truly rich and nutritious in so many ways ⇒ dates, coconut, apricots. The coconut milk is the liquid ingredient and also the healthy fat that glues everything together.
You can use these squares as a fast breakfast option too. Break them into small pieces and add to your yogurt or milk! It’s totally yummy! Check it out ⇓
- 12 dates
- 7 apricots
- 2 teaspoons of coconut milk
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons of toasted coconut
- sliced almonds
- extra: a dash of honey or 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and combine them until the mixture sticks together forming a heavy dough.
- Press the mixture evenly into a container and sprinkle sliced almonds on top.
- Place it on the fridge 20 min before eating.
- Finally, cut the mixture into little squares using a pizza cutter or a knife.
- NOTES: IF YOU DON’T HAVE A FOOD PROCESSOR, USE A BLENDER. SOAK THE DATES IN WARM WATER FOR 10 MIN FOR LESS CHEWY SQUARES. IN CASE YOU RAN OUT OF COCONUT MILK, USE 3 TABLESPOONS OF COCONUT OIL.